Boiler Servicing in Newcastle
With a long-established, hard earned reputation for excellence and professionalism throughout the region, Northumbria Heating Services offer reliable boiler servicing in Newcastle and also the surrounding areas for all models and makes of boiler.
You can rely on our highly trained, fully qualified engineers to keep your boiler performing safely and efficiently at all times, via 20 years of documented excellence.
Why is regular servicing important?
Boiler servicing is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months can prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time. A regular boiler service helps by:
Fixing and Identifying Problems
You could potentially be left without heating or hot water from a seemingly insignificant fault. A regular boiler service will save you hassle in the long run by increasing the chances of detecting a problem.
Lowering Heating Bills
You will save money on your energy bills, as our engineers always look for ways to improve boiler efficiency. You can avoid expensive emergency charges by identifying issues ahead of time.
Detecting Safety Issues Such As Carbon Monoxide
It’s vital to arrange a boiler service on a regular basis as those boilers which have not been correctly maintained, installed or ventilated are prone to producing deadly carbon monoxide emissions.
Maintaining Manufacturer Warranties
Boiler warranties often stipulate the requirement of a regular boiler service. Additionally, all major boiler manufacturers recommend annual servicing. At Northumbria Heating Services, our highly trained staff are familiar with all major manufacturers, meaning that whatever your make and model is, we can service it.
An Overview of a Typical Boiler Service:
- A dust sheet is used to prepare the area, meaning we leave your home how we found it
- We remove both the outer and inner combustion covers
- The boilers burner, fan and heat exchanger are all thoroughly cleaned of all dust and debris
- The boiler is reassembled
- We check to see if the burner’s heat output is OK by taking the boiler’s burner pressure
- In all modes, we test the operation of your boiler
- By using a flue gas analyser, our gas engineers can determine the level of carbon monoxide emissions as well as the efficiency of your boiler
If you a need a trusted, well-respected gas engineer for boiler servicing in Newcastle or the surrounding areas, get in touch with our team today to book your appointment.